Wednesday, March 7, 2012

DIRECTV Customers Get Slashed During Hockey Season 9

I live in Boston, where we be proud of our sports teams and it鈥檚 a great time as being a fan of sports in Boston. The Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all have had some good success. Boston has already established six world championships since 2001. The Patriots with Super Bowl wins in 2001, 2003, and 2004. The Red Sox were champs in 2004 and 2007, as well as Boston Celtics based on last method to win the championship in 2008. This leaves us along with the Bruins to remain just one team not to earn a championship to date. Having looked at how well they bet inside the Montreal Canadiens in last year鈥檚 playoffs. I've got a feeling which the stands out as the year that Zdeno Chara is drinking beer because of that Stanley Cup. There is certainly one particular little problem鈥?I WON鈥橳 Manage to WATCH IT!!! Here is my story. A few months ago DirecTV found me and said鈥?鈥淲e offer the most sports programming then any one our competitors.鈥?Being from Boston I said 鈥淕otta have my sports! Where does one subscribe?鈥? Then when I first reached it I became like, it is Great! I received the NFL Sunday Ticket, and it provided every football game that played on Sunday. I have been capable to switch back and forth to the Pats game to look into what else happening to the NFL. I quickly had reached thinking, did I merely blow $300 to consider scores? Possible of done that on ESPN. Should you don't are John Madden and have 12 TVs set up on your den, you can鈥檛 watch all the games. Guess I won鈥檛 be going after that again this year! Thus sucked it up and dished out $300 for free. Now don鈥檛 get me wrong, Everyone loves The Patriots but I bleed Bruins black and gold! Hockey season is the most popular season of the season. Granted they haven鈥檛 won a championship shortly but I still love them! Throughout Boston we are not like those little smelly, greasy, stupid Los angeles weirdoes, were when their team does bad they fire the coach! Anyways鈥?I like hockey, and as you are taking away my hockey, any time I draw the cloths line!! Last night was the summer season opener for any Bruins. I have been so excited. I threw in my small Patrice Bergeron jersey, ordered a pizza, grabbed some snacks, sat down with my pals, I excited the Versus Network and 鈥?NOTHING!!!! All I saw must have been a big DirecTV logo regardless of this 鈥?Sorry for that inconvenience but DirecTV don't carries the Versus Network. WHAT!! Inconvenience? This just wasn鈥檛 a hassle that it was an abomination. So once i stopped crying, I gave my pals at DirecTV an appointment. They said to me that Comcast owns the Versus Network and they were charging DirecTV excess amount to air the network. You mean to make sure me, that DirecTV is advantageous $750 million dollars for those dumb NFL Sunday Ticket you won鈥檛 pay the Versus? The woman within the phone then tried selling me NHL Center Ice. It鈥檚 similar to the NFL Sunday Ticket however, with hockey, but considering that the Bruins certainly are a local team those games can be 鈥淏lacked Out.鈥?Some how DirecTV caused it to be with the intention that I couldn鈥檛 even pay to observe the Bruins. Plane uncomplicated DirecTV just didn鈥檛 deliver on his or her promise for further sports. Don't merely did I waste $300 about the Sunday Ticket, I will need to pay a cancellation fee if I have to get free of DirecTV. Basically would of known they might have ruined my hockey season We would have gone with Dish Network Where by the way鈥hey possess the Versus Network. Thanks DirecTV! Related Articles - Tv, DISH Network, satellite, Cable, Email this content to your Friend! Receive Articles such as this one direct to the email box!Subscribe for nothing today!